Event & Party Room Rental

Mason's premier meeting space & event venue!

Sugar & Spice Spa is an intimate urban loft located in the heart of downtown Mason. This creative meeting space is perfect for your next business meeting or social event. The 79 Year old building has been renovated to meet our modern needs while keeping the character of the original structure. Our unique space includes 2,500 sq. ft. open loft area, a private conference room, a partial kitchen, a lounge area, and break-out rooms. Sugar & Spice Spa is a space that meets your every need and is perfect for events up to 60 people.

Call or contact us today for more information:

(513) 336-7770

Sugar & Spice Event Center has dining space for groups of 10 to 60

Sugar & Spice offers:

- Free parking 

- Free wireless throughout the building

- House sound system

- (1) 47" HD Flat Screen Televisions

- Low-cost audio-visual equipment rentals

- Coordination of catering and special table or linen orders

All of our packages include:

-(1) hours setup prior to the event

-30 minutes breakdown after the event


On-site event specialist

Linen tablecloths (white, ivory, or black)

Skirting on buffet OR head table

Centerpieces for tables (standard style)

Professional, experienced staff with formal attire

Cake – cutting and plating

Addition price 

Elegant Plates



 China flatware and glassware

Linen napkins (color co-ordinate)

 Retirement Party

Graduation Party

Holiday Party

Birthday Party

Business Meeting

Training Seminar

Rehearsal Dinner

Bridal Shower

Baby Shower

Life Event


Board Meetings

Professional Development Workshops

Day long and weekend retreats


Art Exhibits

Film Screenings

Writing Workshops


Room Capacity Specifications

Size: 2000 Square Feet

- 8-10 to a round: up to 60 people

Permit Application

Your event may require a liquor permit. Following the guidelines below will help ensure that you stay in compliance with state liquor laws.

A temporary liquor permit is required if a qualified organization intends to provide any type of alcohol either for sale by the drink or through the use of an entrance fee to the party or function.

If no money will change hands during your event, you’re in luck: You won’t need a permit according to Ohio liquor laws.

For those who do need a permit, there are two types. There’s the F permit, which allows the holder to sell beer or spirits for a period of no longer than five

days, and an F-2 permit, which allows a nonprofit to sell them until 1 a.m. for no longer than two days. Other restrictions apply in regards to these permits.

Once a permit is obtained, the alcohol must be purchased from a wholesale brewer or distributor. That’s where we come in! Treu House of Munch is happy to provide everything you need to satisfy your guests, and to keep the beer (and good times) flowing.